Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blurr Leads To Pressure

I don't know why today (actually quite lot of days it's happening) i'm acting like damn blurr girl... i don't even know what i'm studying, my mind is not on what the teacher is teaching, i can't focus at all. Got problem? No. Honestly, just fine, friends are okay, family is in a bravo time. What's happening inside of me? That's the problem maybe...
I think i need to see the counselor, but i don't even know what i need to say to explain this feeling (blurr) urgh... i hate this. Exam isn't that far for me to be like this, everytime i'm trying to be serious, there's something inside of me say that 'don't take it seriously' 'this is not important' 'this is boring' 'let this go'... and blablabla...
how? what?where?why? is this happen to me???
BIG QUESTION MARK ?

No comments:

Post a Comment